July 10, 2012 – The CarePlanners New York office is located on Park Avenue South, right by 23rd Street and Madison Avenue.
We think our office is in one of the most convenient locations in New York City. Here’s why:
1. Easy access. We are located by two central subway stations: the R/N as well as the 6 trains, and all are easily accessible.
2. Madison Square Park. Our office is located a block away from Madison Square Park, meaning that we have some trees and greenery to break up the city landscape.
3. Great food. Our office building is surrounded by many different restaurants and take-out places. We have everything from Italian (Mozzarelli’s) to Indian (Tamarind) restaurants, as well as favorites such as Hale and Hearty and Schnipper’s. We also have a Starbucks on our block, convenient for those much-needed late afternoon jolts of caffeine.
4. Shake Shack. Shake Shack deserves a category of its own. We are located next to the original Shake Shack and can even see the line of customers waiting for the Shack’s famous burgers and milkshakes from our office windows at lunchtime. (If you look closely at the picture below you can see the line!)
5. Friendly office building. Our office building management is extremely friendly, and even held an ice-cream social recently. Everyone in the building was able to go down to the lobby and enjoy frozen treats and lemonade.
All of these factors definitely help contribute to a pleasant work environment at CarePlanners.